contact Info & Enrollment
How can I enroll in your program?
- Classes for new and returning students begin in September-mid July
- Weekly classes are held at Messiah Lutheran Church, 5740 W Holt Rd., Holt, MI 48842.
- Classes for Teams are held on Thursday evenings 5:00-9:30 PM
- Box Classes (to prepare for comp. box marching events) are held on Thursday's with Miss Erica Zurek
- PFP (practice for perfection) for any Dazzler wishing to improve/practice their skills is highly encouraged during Sunday solo lesson dates or in the corner of gym on Team Thursday's.
- Solo Lessons - Sunday Afternoons
- Individual Twirlers - Email Coach Molly to schedule a solo lesson time (email@example.com)
- If you cannot make your lesson, ITS OK! Just please call AT LEAST 24 hours ahead of time. This way we can put someone else in your lesson time. If you become ill the day of your lesson please let Coach Molly asap as common courtesy. Students who do not message or miss more then one lesson without notification are expected to pay for that lesson time.
- Please wear athletic shorts, yoga/jazz pants, capris that are a "stretchy" material. No jean shorts, pants, or skirts are allowed (not even the stretchy kind)! Pants shouldn't be under your feet and we should be able to see how straight your legs are on kicks. For tops, please wear either tanks or t-shirts, nothing too baggy! No cleavage, or midriff showing. No sweatshirts, long sleeves, or flowing tops.
- Hair needs to be up in tight bun/ pony tail with hair pulled back from face. Have bangs/flyaways pinned or pulled back.